Do you live in Reno NV and want to know more about carpet protector and why you should get it after a carpet cleaning?
All Clean Carpet in Reno NV has 6 reasons why you should always get carpet protector
in addition to our teflon protector purchasing agreement. ( we come back and clean spots for free if you cant get them out from one year of purchase of teflon protector ).
Six Reasons You Should Always Get Carpet Protector:
- Reduces permanent stains. A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage as well as protected carpet. Protector will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you to avoid permanent staining.
- Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed. Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
- Make spots easier to remove. The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaner you will have to use. The less agitation you will have to use, and the less time it will take. Many spots can be removed easily with just water.
- Makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
- Helps avoid costly service calls. Although you want to call us to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without protector. You may be able to save a minimum charge by removing the spot yourself.
- Your carpet will look better and last longer when it is protected
1/2 Teflon protector with $99 of carpet cleaning or more